Friday, October 24, 2014

First Day in MTC

Hey fam!! 
Okay so the MTC so far has been a ton of fun and I am SO happy.  We only get five minutes to email right now but I just wanted to let you guys know how much I love you and how thankful I am for you!  I haven't even cried yet which is a good thing :)  We have already had class and done lots of stuff and I am absolutely LOVING it.  My companion's name is Hermana Houston and she is seriously the best companion I could ever ask for!  So much fun and so down to earth.  Plus she is from Utah!  So that is exciting.  I hope you all got my letters and were able to read them, I sure love you guys!  And I hope you like the statue of Christ as well, move it to wherever you want in the house! It is for mom and dad so put it wherever.  Today we were given a few scriptures to help us with homesickness and they are just a great reminder that Heavenly Father is taking care of all of you and I have nothing to worry about.  Although it was hard saying goodbye today, I just haven't even thought of coming home or anything like that because I am just so so happy.  Everyone give mom a hug for me! I love you guys with all my heart.

Love, 
Hermana Van Boerum

P.S. my P days are on Wednesday so you probs won't here from me until then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS