Monday, May 18, 2015


Alrighty so here is the scoop, I don't have too much time this week but I will try and give y'all a quick little update!! Also, I would send pictures but I lost my camera...so hopefully I will find it by next week and be able to keep you posted with pics of my experience here in Argentina! :)

On Sunday we got to go to the Stake Center in Zapala and watch the dedication of the Córdoba temple! It was absolutely amazing and I feel SO blessed to have had the opportunity to enjoy the dedication of the House of the Lord.  Elder Uchtdorf dedicated the temple and it was so wonderful as well to see Elder Christofferson direct the meeting in Spanish.  What a beautiful experience and it truly made me realize my goal here as a missionary.  I am not only here in Argentina to help people be baptized, but what I am really here for is to help them one day go to the House of the Lord and make the sacred covenants of salvation with their loving Heavenly Father.  I sure love my mission and I am more than grateful to be here :)

Well here is the big surprise, I am training this transfer!!! Yes I don't think I have ever been this nervous in my entire life but I am so thankful for the opportunity I have to train a new missionary and also learn and grow myself through this experience.  Right now I am in Zapala with Hermana Aguero from Paraguay, and I will be serving in her area untilWednesday night, which then we will travel to Neuquen and have a training meeting there all of Thursday.  Then, that same  Thursday we will also get to meet our new companions and I will head back that night to Chos Malal with my new comp!! I won't know who she is yet until Thursday night when President announces it in front of all the new missionaries and trainers but I will let you all know next Monday!!! So fun!!! I am SO so happy and excited :)

Hope you all have a wonderful wonderful week, love you guys so much!!!!

xoxo
Hermana Van Boerum

p.s. if you could pray for our investigators Andrea, Alejandra, Alicia, Juana, Daiana, and Mica that would be such a blessing to them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS