Monday, March 28, 2016

Felices Pescuas!


Hey y'all Happy Easter yesterday!!! 🐇💛🌷
This week just flew by and I can't believe that it is already Monday again.  Here in Fernandez Oro things are going well and we have been talking to literally everyone in order to find new investigators.  Sometimes it gets quite tiring walking alllllll dayyyyyy long since we are doing a white wash but it is worth it because I just love meeting new people and sharing my testimony with them about the Savior!
Our investigators are doing well and this upcoming week we are going to go to the civil register with Orlando and Matilde to figure out a date that they will be able to get married!  We are super excited and I am praying that they will be able to get married before I end my mission in 3 weeks because more than anything I would just love to see them baptized before I go!
The other good news I have to share is about the Inalef family from el Bolson!  Marcelo had an interview with some of the leaders from the stake to see if he was ready to receive his priesthood rights back and he passed!!  Marcelo Inalef now has all the full rights of a worthy priesthood holder and is going to baptize his daughter, Morena, this upcoming week because she turned 8 in February!! Such exciting news!! Romina told me in a letter that when their family received the phone call saying that Marcelo was worthy again, their whole family all started to cry and hug each other for the great joy that they had.  She said that they could feel the spirit and love of God so powerfully :)  When I heard this wonderful news my heart was filled with so much happiness and I am so so proud of Marcelo and Romina's decision to do all they can to stay on the path of eternal life alonside their children Morena and David.  Romina also said that the stake presidency wants them to get sealed in the temple as soon as possible so Romina is going to receive special permission to enter in the temple before she hits her one year mark as a member of the church (since you have to be a member for at least one year before entering the temple) which is so so awesome and I am so excited for them!! I truly do believe that when one has the desire to do what is right, Heavenly Father accomodates everything in order to have His children succeed in life - and this is truly manifested in the case of the Inalef family.  I am just as happy as could be and so very thankful towards my Heavenly Father for the love he has towards His children I am serving here in Neuquen Argentina :)  I'm sure going to miss being apart of this great work.  
I hope that you are all doing well and I miss you all!! Have a beautiful General Conference weekend and enjoy the words of our wonderful prophet, Thomas S. Monson.  Also, shout out to my beautiful mother because it is your birthday on Saturday!!! I love love love love youuuu!  Sending you lots of kisses and hugs from sunny Argentina and I will make up for my absence on your birthday once you are here in just THREE weeks!!!! love you!!!


Quote of the week:
One hundred years from now it will not matter what kind of car you drove, what kind of a house you lived in, how much you had in the bank, nor what your clothes looked like.  But the world may be a little better because you were important in the life of a boy or a girl. 
-Thomas S. Monson

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

xoxo
Hermana Anika Van Boerum



sorry there aren't many pictures this week!!!!!!!! we still don't have a camera yet and can only borrow other people's cameras in order to take pics haha 
pics:
some of the hermanas in my zone :) 
pics from our ward missionary activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS