Monday, March 2, 2015

Hermana Oliveira my new Comp!


Happy Missionary Monday!! I had a wonderful week and my new companion Hermana Oliveira is awesome!  To tel you a little bit about her, she has a super fun personality and she cooks really well.  Basically she is always dancing or singing and we laugh a lot throughout the day!  She was baptized 3 years ago and has a super strong testimony.  She is the only member in her family but she is setting such a good example for her sisters and her mom.  We work great together and I am excited for the next 5 weeks we have to serve the people of Godoy A! (still in my first area)

This week we had exchanges and a "tsunami" in Mainque!  I had exchanges with Hermana Villalobos who is form Costa Rica!  She is awesome and I learned a lot from her.  WE didn´t see any big miracles that day but we did talk to tons of people and set 13 new appointments for this week which is great!  For the tsunami, Hermana Oliveira and I helped out in Mainque by setting a baptismal date for a darling mom and her daughter named Andrea and Marta.  We were able to teach them the Plan of Salvation and set an appointment to have the elders of Mainque to pass by and teach them!

Not too much happened this week but our investigators are doing well!  Unfortunately Agostina told us that her dad doesn´t want us passing by anymore but hopefully the future missionaries of Godoy A will be able to pass by and teach her!  If you all could keep Agostina, Juan, Martin, Axel, Osvaldo, Jose, Iris, Carina, Vanesa, Brenda, Matias, Margarita, Karla, and Leonel in your prayers that would be awesome!  Our investigators need all the prayers they can get! :)

I hope you all have a wonderful week and know that I love every single one of you so much!! I am so happy here in Argentina and learning a ton.  The mission is the best.  Thank you for all the love and support!

Quote of the week:
Our love for our spouse, parents, and children is reflected most powerfully in our thoughts, our words, and our deeds.
David A. Bednar

p.s. caution to all you living in Holladay, Natasja Van Boerum has her permit so stay off the roads for a bit!! I can´t believe you all are growing up so fast Tosh Torb and Britt.  Love you guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS